We’re your partner, not your vendor.
Founded by educators who wanted to provide practical solutions and strategies, iR is very different from the usual vendor selling products. We partner with clients to provide expertise and guidance in an ongoing conversation to address your evolving needs.
See what our clients have to say about inRESONANCE Support:
Our support philosophy:
Charges for support and training should be transparent.
Ongoing training and support empower you. The more you learn, the more effectively you'll employ your solution. Some vendors will tell you they “don’t charge” for support. This is a myth. Everyone charges for support; some companies just build in the cost ahead of time.
Some clients need less assistance than others.
We cannot anticipate the level of support you’ll require, so we choose not to charge a flat fee. We’ll charge you for only the support you need.
"Customizable" is not the same as "custom."
At iR, we don’t create custom software for each client. Our core solutions, developed from our experience with hundreds of schools over a decade, are powerful and complete, right out of the box. And we will perform some basic modifications during implementation.
Beyond this, you may want to tweak your solution to match your institutional culture. Some clients never customize; some have data needs so complex they require extensive customizations. The majority of our clients require just a few, simple customizations, and learn to adapt their solutions themselves.
Open, customizable solutions will transform your productivity in ways a closed solution never could.
The more you learn about the potential of your open, customizable solution, the more you will want to do with it. You may need help with some of your ideas. At iR, you will be billed only for the time it takes us to assist you.
We support you all along the way:
- Our implementation of core database solutions includes two-to-three days of onsite training for your entire team. Implementation and training of web-based services happens online, person-to-person.
- When you purchase a core solution, you’ll have 10 prepaid HelpHours. These hours cover telephone support and one-on-one screenshares, Annual Checkups, and customizations. HelpHours never expire.
- As you become more experienced with your solutions, you may opt for our Pay-As-You-Go support plan.
- We can come to you: onsite training may be the most economical choice under certain circumstances.
- Introducing the iR Client Services Group (CSG).
- Our online documentation site includes documentation, screencasts, and webinar recordings.
Your iR HELP Plan options:
- Purchase a block of 10 HelpHours. HelpHours never expire. To help you stretch your support dollar, we bill in 6-minute increments. $1750 for a block of 10 HelpHours.
- Pay-As-You-Go: This plan is for experienced clients who are self-sufficient. iR’s team can step in when you need us. $225 per hour.
Whichever plan you choose, iR HELP covers support, remote training, annual checkups and customization.