We consider ourselves a partner to our clients, not a vendor. Support means not only helping you with the question you have today, but showing you what’s behind the answer—educating you about the context so that you gain skills and understanding. See the video!
Three days of hands-on learning
Clients rave about the in-depth training and priceless networking value of our three-day workshops. We offer solution-specific workshops and general FileMaker Pro training focused by skill level.
Stay tuned for details about our next iRU!
iRU participants must book their own travel accommodations.
- Bradley International in Windsor Locks (45 minutes away)
- Logan International Airport in Boston (2 hours away)
- Worcester, MA (1.5 hours away)
- Providence, RI (1.5 hours away)
- Manchester, NH (1.5 hours away)
Shuttle services to/from the airport may require a reservation at least 72 hours in advance. .
There is a Peter Pan bus terminal in downtown Northampton, a short walk from the hotel.
There is an Amtrak station in downtown Northampton, a short walk from the hotel.
If you have any questions about these documents, please email Marketing.
Please review carefully the necessary system requirements to attend iRU. We will have staff on hand to support minor issues that arise during the trainings, but it is important to arrive at iRU having completed your preparations at home.
- $1,300 (Active License)
- $2,000 (No Active License)
- 1 Complimentary registration with purchase of solution
If you are unsure whether you have a complimentary registration available to you, please email Marketing.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- 14 or more days: Full refund.
- 3 – 13 days: 50% refund. If using a complimentary registration, the value of your $1300 pass will become $650 and can be applied toward future iRU events.
- 3 days or less: No refund given. If you are using a complimentary registration, this will be forfeited.
Please note: Your registration is transferable to another person from your organization if you need to cancel. This new participant would need to register online.
iRU participants must book their own hotel accommodations.
We encourage you to reserve a room well in advance at Hotel Northampton.
36 King Street
Northampton, MA 01060
There is a special inRESONANCE rate available that is guaranteed until 30 days before iRU begins.
Additional lodging possibilities:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Northampton
- The Autumn Inn (Hampshire Hospitality Group)
- Quality Inn & Suites
- D Hotel & Suites
- Hampton Inn